- You can find the items at your local home improvement center.
- Use one section of stove pipe. Preferably
8", costing about $2.50. I tried 6" and at least one squirrel
could beat it.
- Stove pipe cap. Another $2.50
- Put a hole in the cap so your bird
feeder support pipe will fit.
- Attach the cap to the pipe with duct tape.
- Place a something on the pipe like a wind of wire
to hang the unit just below the feeder.
- The total cost is less than $6.00.
The squirrels will not be able to get by this device.
You can also have fun watching them try.