|Here are two ways to use herbs from your
garden and add esthetics to your kitchen.
- Make a decorative Rustic
Pot Hanger to put over your
center isle or counter.
- Decorate your countertop with homemade bottles of
|Homemade Rustic Pot Hanger
Rustic Pot Hanger
HERE FOR MORE
|You can make
your own rustic gourmet pot hangerfor less than $10.
- Measure and cut a piece of wood
proportional to where you are going to hang the
hanger. This is a 20x1.5" piece of maple.
- Get two cut pieces of chain at the
hardware store proportional to the height you
want the hanger to hang from the ceiling. Maybe
you have some old chain. You will also need two
ceiling hooks, round hooks and S hooks to
attach chains to hanger. If the ceiling joists
aren't in the right place, you may need special
wall board fasteners.
- Make pot hooks from old black wire
hangers. Cut to length with pliers. Then use two
pairs of pliers to bend into shape.
- Hang up your favorite decorative
pots and add some herb to dry.
|Homemade Gourmet Herb White
Gourmet Herb White Vinegar
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
|You can make
your own Herb White Vinegar.
- Use herbs grown in your own
- Save wine bottles and corks.
- Use publication software to make
- Actual herbs were scanned to get
the pictures for the labels.
- Bottle 1 Ingredients:
Tarragon, White Vinegar
- Bottle 2 Ingredients:
Garlic, Peppercorns, White Vinegar, Oregano and
Note: You can use White Wine Vinegar